11.08.2004

The past weeks' highs...

The past week has been fall break for most kids here in Stockholm. Most people travels somewhere to recharge their body and soul but as for us, we just stayed at home. I and Robert baked, went out, took walks in the forest, visited family and friends and last saturday, had a halloween party. I even gave a try at his playstation2 racing games but unfortunately, the car I was racing either went off road or off the mountain. I just don't have the coordination for it and as Robert said, I'm no fun to race with! Oh well! And yesterday, Sunday, we went to bromma church to visit Stefan's grandfathers' grave to light some candles and we were also able to hear mass. Nice brunch after then back home and made some Christmas cards while Robert did some more racing. T'was a nice week and hopefully, this week will be as nice!