4.11.2005

Scrapmarathon

A scrapmarathon is a gathering of scrapbookers where you get to be creative with your favorite pictures and beautiful papers for hours and hours without being interrupted by anyone (meaning kids and hubbies). I was at one last Saturday and I had a great time! Thanks to Maricelle for convincing me to participate. We played around with our pictures and papers and embellishments from 1pm to 1am with a lot of laughter, stories, food, candies and contests shared in between. It was fun having to share ideas and be inspired by others and I even won 2nd place in the layout contest *grin*. It was a really fun get together specially when you get to share ideas and meet new friends with the same interests. My circle of friends is definitely growing!


colored pencilsold typewriterpunches
my winning layout

my winning layout