4.03.2005

Sights of beautiful Belgium


Brugge, BelgiumBrugge, BelgiumBrugge, Belgium
Brussels, BelgiumBrussels, BelgiumBrugge, Belgium

Belgium has a very special place in my heart. We were transferred to Brussels back in 1998, after my husbands' post in Taiwan. It wasn't hard to love the place since it has its own special charm. But my favorite is the quaint city of Brugge. I remember that we used to drive there almost every other weekend and play tourist, eat brunch & lots of chocolates and just wander around the old walls of the town. Yet, the strongest bond I have with Belgium are the wonderful friendships I made with a lot of special people. They are the ones I longed to see after we moved back to our home in Stockholm. Last December, I got to go back and see them and enjoy their company and also, see the sights of Belgium I so love!

Bussels, BelgiumBrussels, BelgiumIn Brussels
Brussels, BelgiumBrugge, Belgium