8.02.2006

This is where we've been...

Coco Beach, Mindoro
Coco Beach, Puerto Galera, Mindoro

Taoist temple, Cebu
Cebu

Loboc River, Bohol
Bohol

Po Lin Monastery, Lantau, Hong Kong
Hong Kong

We're back home from our vacation in the Philippines. The last time we visited was about 6 years ago and a lot of places that we know so well has changed and some, no longer exists. But nonetheless, we had a great time and it was so memorable for all of us. We had a lot of get-togethers with people who are special to us and we ate...a lot...all the time! For almost 6 weeks, I didn't have to cook, clean nor do laundry. I was spoiled...rotten! I just loved it! Now I'm back home reminiscing and missing everybody there. Until next time...

*Every picture takes you to its' corresponding set of pictures on my flickr site