12.07.2006

I'm back!

I was in the Philippines for 2 very hectic weeks! I went there mostly for business. But pleasure was had with my family and my bestfriends who never fails to make my short stay fun and "sulit". I was mainly in Cebu which I must say, was prettier, colorful and clean due to the coming Asean Summit. I also managed to have a weekend in Boracay with my 2 sisters and we all had a blast! Here are the highlights of my trip there:

~ Carolers (It's been years since I heard children singing carols by our gate)
~ Seeing all the colorful "parols" (Christmas Lanterns)
~ Kuchinta, masi, fried bananas and crispy green mangoes
~ Boracay
~ Parasailing
~ All the wonderful hoteliers I've met there
~ Bazaars!!! God knows I brought home a lot of crap...fun crap! :)
~ Spending quality time with my family and friends
~ Owning this view