5.08.2007

Shuffled!

Picture above was taken with my crappy camera phone


Rey tagged me this meme and here’s how it works.

RULES:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, etc.-- In my case, it's my green Ipod Mini)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to the next question, press the next button.
6. Don’t lie and pretend you’re cool.
7. When you’re finished, tag some other people to do it!

Here it goes...

Opening credits?
Angels - Robbie Williams

Waking up?
The worrying kind - The Ark

First Day of School?
King of Wishful thinking - Go West

Falling in love?
Dejame Olvidarte - Sergio Dalma

First song?
Upside Down - 2 Minds Crack

Breaking up?
Once in a lifetime - Linda Low

Prom?
Crazy - Seal

Life?
When we dance - Sting

Mental breakdown?
Joy you bring -Shaggy

Driving?
Somebody - Depeche Mode

Flashback?
I would find a way - Big Mountain

Getting back together?
My Sacrifice - Creed

Wedding?
Say what you want - Texas

Birth of a child?
Munde Bhangra Paunde - DJ Kucha

Final battle?
Let's stay together - Tuck and Patti

Death scene?
Snow - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Funeral song?
Hey - Fatima Rainey

End credits?
Ironic - Alanis Morissette



Hmmmm...did it make sense? Anyway, I'm tagging everyone reading this blog of mine! Happy shuffling!