10.03.2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Acey awhile ago. So here it is, some 8 things about me...

  • One of my dreams is to hike the Inca trail to Machu Picchu in Peru.
  • I’m trying to learn Spanish and French. My goal is to be able to speak them fluently in 4 years' time (yep, wishful thinking!).
  • I'm an early morning person.
  • Playing around with photoshop is one of my favorite pastimes right now.
  • I still collect scented stationeries and Hello Kitty Pens (so gradeschool!).
  • And I seem to be collecting DIY, craft & cookbooks as well since they are everywhere in our house!
  • When I was about 8, I almost became a hula-hoop champion until I sneezed!
  • Being a farmer and a potter is what I dream to be. I want to live in a pretty hut on a mountain somewhere, and grow my own sweet corn, herbs, and all kinds of fruit trees and make all kinds of clay jars and pots.

That's it and I'm tagging everyone. Rules are simple. All you need to do is share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. enjoy!